2012年8月10日星期五

hello kitty cake to taste and see if you like it



My friend Kim has a daughter, high school a few months ago, and then she asked me to make him one final cake. Since her daughter loves Hello Kitty, we decided that I have a Hello Kitty cake to do! And I have the baseball caps wholesale.I had all these ideas in my head - they wanted a strawberry cake, so I made me a pink cake similar to this one, with a black hood on graduation Hello Kitty, and a kind of pipe Netter on sides of cake. But just days before the expected cake told me my friend, that my daughter loved Hello Kitty cake with silver dragees, and I wanted a cake like that! So I reluctantly left my brainstorming, and began to make a strawberry mousse cake instead.



Before this cake, I did not find a good strawberry cake recipe from scratch. In the past I had cupcakes from Martha Stewart Strawberry, I like, but if I had tried cake tin instead he was too dense and moist. So after some research online, I try to chose this recipe, I made this to go!, Because he had very good reviews and sounded delicious. He has also used strawberry puree to the cake, a pink color, does not need food coloring! But when the cake is baked, I was disappointed by the color of the cake - it was a kind of gray-brown, and did not look very appetizing (even if it tastes good!).hello kitty cake to taste and see if you like it

没有评论:

发表评论